Web Design & Website Support Services
Created Especially for Artists
Web Design & Development for Artists
For the artist that wants a beautiful website, on a budget.
What’s included: Creation of a WordPress website utilizing our mobile-responsive theme, designed especially with artists in mind. The site will be customized with your logo, font selection, and desired color palette.
- Up to 5 content pages
- Links to your social media
- Email newsletter opt-in
PLUS you’ll get a 1-hour planning session for website content and conversion goals.
For the artist who wants a beautiful website, *PLUS* lead generation, copy, and email support.
What’s included: You’ll get everything in our Start-Up website package PLUS Strategy Planning and Support, including:
- Creating a free opt-in for lead generation, and email list building.
- Developing content for speaking to your ideal audience on your homepage.
- Guidance on where to place your website link to build traffic.
- Support for drafting one initial email, and social media language introducing your new site.
Premium PRO Website
For the artist who wants a completely customized site, with additional pages, detailed strategy planning, email and social media support.
What’s included: Opt for a completely unique-to-you website design, totally customized with your branding and clients in mind! In addition, you’ll get up to 8 content pages, links to all your social media platforms, and integration with your email opt-in.
You’ll also receive Strategy Planning & Support including everything in our Premium Website package, plus:
- Help with setup of automated welcome email sequence
- Help with setup of Linktree
- Help with setup of Canva and Planoly for Social Media Management
Questions? We’d love to talk to you about your project!
Need a feature added to your site that’s not listed above? Need help with your branding or other design details? We’d be happy to help!
Branding & Graphic Design
- 1:1 Brand Strategy Session
- 2 initial logo concepts
- 3 rounds of revisions of your chosen concept
- 3 variations of your logo – Horizontal, vertical, icon
- Color and black/white version of all logos
- Vector logo delivered as jpeg, png, eps, and tiff
- Simple Brand Guide with custom color palette and font selection
- Branding implemented in your choice of 2 social media covers
- Add e-commerce functionality to any of the above packages
- Sell physical or digital products from your website
- Installation and basic configuration of WooCommerce (an e-commerce plugin for WordPress)
- Configuration to accept payments with your choice of PayPal, Stripe, or Square
- Configuration for flat-rate shipping (calculated shipping for USPS, UPS, or FedEx may require an additional premium plugin)
- Loading up to 10 products into your shop
Custom Sales Page
- Custom design and development of your one page sales page
- Your branding implemented
- Payment gateways hooked up if needed
- Email list integration
- Contact form
“Thanks to my incredible new website, my online classes made twice as much income in the past two months as they did in the entire year before!”
– Ali Kay, AliKayStudio.com
Website Maintenance & Support
WordPress Website Maintenance
Proactive maintenance to protect your website investment!
Includes the following:
- Monthly backup of your website including all the WordPress files and database, stored in the cloud and and shared to you via Dropbox
- Installation and testing of all updates to the WordPress core system, themes, and plugins
- Security and malware scan
- Broken links check
- Empty all spam & trash
Need more help with your site?
We also offer maintenance plans with built-in retainer time that can be used for updating content on your site. For example:
- Update your headshot or bio
- Post blogs or events information to your site
Maintenance + 30 Minutes
Maintenance + 60 Minutes
If your needs exceed 60 minutes per month, we’d be happy to work with you on a custom retainer quote. Just contact us to discuss your solution!
TWO AMANDAS ARE BETTER THAN ONE
Meet the MyAmanda Team
I am the owner of My Amanda and sole graphic designer looking after the needs of entrepreneurs and small businesses around the globe.
My clients come from America, New Zealand, Australia and everywhere in between.
My goal is to design eye-catching, relative, and sales making marketing pieces, but above all truly caring for my clients and their businesses. I have had many clients complain that their previous designer only half-heartedly did what they were told, and when the job was complete, the designer moved on. I have your best interest in heart, and can assure you that you will be getting the best of me and my services and 5 star treatment. I even will check in on you weeks and even months after our project is complete to see if things are still working well for you and to ensure you are still pleased with the work that I’ve have done for you and your business.
Hi! I'm Amanda Weber and I’m the developer with My Amanda who brings your design to life on the web. I’ve been coding as a hobby since the late 1990s and web development has been my full-time career since 2004. I’ve worked with small businesses, large corporations, non-profits, and even government entities over the years to develop beautiful, functional, user-friendly websites.
I have a varied background working with different languages and platforms, but I especially enjoy WordPress. Whether it’s a simple blog or a complex membership or e-commerce site, I love customizing WordPress to work for our clients!
Beyond development, I also assist Amanda in offering ongoing maintenance and technical support to our clients, so that they can run with their websites and continue to grow their businesses.