Are you looking for a more affordable option to hiring an in-house graphic designer? Would you like to offer more services to your clients but can’t afford to spend precious time learning and applying principles of effective graphic design? You can reduce the time your clients wait for their projects by having a designer you can call on. I have on and offline design expertise – relying on a combination of digital and print design skills, I know how to create the perfect look no matter where you and your clients do business. Below are just a few of the benefits of hiring me for white label graphic design services:
- I work behind the scenes, YOU get all the credit!
Think of me as an invisible partner! Add your branding and your client never has to know. We communicate with you, never the client.
- Professionally designed.
- You are in control of the process.
You send us your clients brief with any notes or requests of your own. We design it and you coordinate the revision process with your client.
- No contract. No project too small.
Hire me one time or for all your projects.
- You own the copyright and all files.
No designs will be publicized or put in my portfolio.
- We set you up for success!
We keep your cost affordable and within budget. Your mark-up to your client is your business. Hourly or per projects rates available to fit your project budget. I will strive for a win win agreement for all involved.
- Logos and Branding
- Ebook covers and/or formatting
- Brochure and Flyer Design
- Website Design and Graphics
- Advertisement – Print and Web
- Business Cards
- Social Media Graphics
- Newsletter Design
- Magazine covers and page layout
- Development available too!
- Email me with your detailed design brief and timeline
- I will get back with you within 24 hours with a quote
- Once you’re ready to get started, I will send you a Paypal invoice
- After payment is received you can expect the first drafts on your project ON TIME
- Forward mock-ups to your client, get feedback (No contact is made with your client – *you* are my client)
- We’ll go through the revision process together
- Once the design is approved by you, the final files are delivered!